From: <gh18@xxxxxxxx>
To: <lapdoggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2004 8:39 PM
Subject: Re: Playoff Shocker!

> Believe it or not, it is easier to prepare for the playoffs as opposed to
playing in the regular season.  You are going to face the same opponent
either in a 5 game set or a seven game set, there are no secrets to what the
other team is going to do. I think the Celtic s' defense will be geared
toward smoothering O'Neal in the middle and  frustrating Artest into a
frenzy of cheap fouls.  Look for Hunter and Banks to have a great series.