re: Chandler

Hey Cecil,
Chandler was the guy, "That Stupendous Evaluator Of Talent", one Leo
Papile said was the best or second best player in the 2001 draft. So,
if he has anything to do with it, they could go after him.
As I have said, the Celtics need a "Swing-For-The-Fences"
type of deal in this off season, and this possibly could count as one.
Ray