from Sons of Sam Horn board

One guy wrote:

Over the last week I heard lots of insider stuff about the Celts. I spoke with
several very reliable sources, and I do not doubt what I heard for a minute.
Here's some dish:

* In a meeting with select season ticket holders, Danny Ainge completely
slammed Mark Blount. He said Blount was lazy and only interested in personal
glory. He said Blount was uninterested in rebounding until other players got
good press for being rebounders.

* In the same meeting, Tommy unleashed his fury on a fan who asked when the
Celts would win another championship. He ripped the mic from Ainge's hands and
responded, and I paraphrase, "Have you ever played organized ball???"

* The new Celtics ownership has made dramatic cost cutting measures behind the
scenes. They have laid off a considerable number of staffer, including several
long time (as many as 20 years) employees. Word is they are goofs who have no
real understanding of Celtics tradition, and merely think it's 'cool' to own
the Celtics. This would explain the forthcoming decision to create a dance
team.

* Paul Pierce lives with an old L.A. childhood friend. Seems this friend
doesn't work, he just hangs out and attends Celts games.

* Misc. Items You might Already Know: There is a room where wives and
girlfriends can watch the games, one of the few wives belongs to Yogi. Yogi!
The only two people allowed to smoke at the FleetCener are Red and Tommy.
Ricky Davis wears a headband with the slogan "Get Buckets."