Re: It's very sad but ...

Egg, you really think "that piece of crap" Pierce is on the block? I know you and i may have different feelings about Danny, but, if he can get what he got for Twan (whom I feel was the most overrated player in the NBA without question), what gaggle of folks will be coming to Boston in this trade?
On a side note, of course tonight is a big night in Vegas. There is a lot of public action, but little conviction. The making's of a bookie's new condo!
Every runner, taker, pitboss, and dealer are all on GT tonight. The money line stands at +220. For some of these guys, a GT win literally covers the girlfriends apartment fee's for the year. A lot of people are comparing this game to the BCS chump bowl where LSU was a dog with a big ML payback as a winner. Personally I don't care too much. I grew up in CT but have family in GA. Of course if I was down to my last dollar, I would take the "dog."