deja vu

I still like Doc as a coach, but reading this gave me the chills.
It's from a Magic message board.

"this is hardly worth discussing.

anyone who knows anything about garrity knows that he is a total sieve on
defense and has little in the way of a floor game.

he's not gonna get you a lot of rebounds, blocks, steals or assists and he's
not gonna offer any resistence against his defensive assignment.

basically, he's a tremendous liability unless he's hitting his 3pt shots.

as we've seen in the last season or so, it's become increasing difficult for
him to do that with all the physical abuse he takes from playing out of
position every night.

one doesn't have to be a coaching genius to know that a guy like that should
be coming of the bench as a small forward and only be in the game for short
stretches or when the situation merits it.

he is not the type of player you leave on the floor for 30 minutes a game,
especially as a starter at the power forward position....even the people who
are fans of pat garrity, many of whom are also fans of doc rivers, conceded
that; although reluctantly."