Re: Not All Bad

No doubt, but your reasoning doesn't wash, Kim.  Hunter's
misses are all around the rim; Walter's misses (and there are
plenty of them) bounce to halfcourt.  Like the rest of Hunter's
stats, his FT percentage is wildly skewed by the smallness of
the sample.  Give this guy Eric Williams' old minutes and he
will give you Eric Williams old FT percentage.  As for the idea
that Hunter isn't being played by anybody, I don't know how that
canard got off the ground.  No NBA team ignores a player unless
they are far out of range.   As for the presence of Walter upping
our shooting percentage, that's like malt liquor raising your IQ.
It never happens.  Even in those few games that Walter does shoot
well in, the stagnation of the offense drives down the shooting
percentage.  Walter is a freak whose appearances at power forward
should be cameo ones.  Hunter is limited by has real 4 skills.  Whether
he can succeed as a starter is open to question.  But right now
we need his play, yes, and Kendrick Perkins too.  Is there anybody
that believes that Mihm or Michael Stewart are getting the job
done?  The least I ask, from Carroll or anybody else, is that someone
at least get a chance.

The question is simple.  Plug Hunter in for Walter's minutes today,
and are we better or worse?  Do we lose, or win?

Josh