Re: Banks Best

As is your custom, you don't answer the question posed. Lets review. You said that Brandon played but didn't contribute and didn't even break a sweat. I point out that it is because he only played 2 minutes and no one can be expected to contribute in that short of a stint. Realizing you are wrong, you just move onto something else and say that Carroll has lost confidence in him. Again, you try a witty reply to deflect attention from the real issue. What a joker you are. Absolutely no credibility.

From: "Dan Forant" <dforant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Banks Best
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 06:38:44 -0500

Carroll obviously has no confidence in Hunter for obvious reasons. He needs
points. McCarty played fairly smart offensively and added 10 to the total.
Hunter's done for this season. If you like him start a fan club for him.

DanF

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shawn Niles"

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee. Security. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963