[no subject]

Couldn't agree more with both threads.  Either Carroll didn't scout Portland or foul trouble took him out of his plan.  We need Mihms in there vs. imposing front courts.  It was proven in the last Minnesota game. (PP didn't help matters by letting Miles run free).

I have a solution for the Mihms/refs fiasco.  Bring it to a head.  Start Mihms and leave him in there until he fouls out.  Afterwards, have Mihms go to each ref and shake his hand very politely, then leave and go to the locker room (not the bench).  Do it again next game and the next if necessary until the league office takes notice.  Then see what happens.  We need to do something drastic because without Mihm's presence we can't compete vs. some of the best teams' front courts.

Enough has been said about PP.  I'll be honest, I haven't followed very closely before this year.  Has he always been this slow or is he tired?

Jorge