Dennis - no way (I hope)

< ``I think what Danny's really done is nothing short of a
miracle,'' Johnson said. ``> - Boston Herald

A bit desperate to gain a head coaching position, Dennis?   What a whore.
Please God, bring us a quality coach who is willing to take on this job
and is capable of guiding us to the place we all want to be.

<   ``I should have showed more respect for him,'' C's captain Paul
Pierce [news] said. `` > - Boston Herald

Even though he scored 24 points on us on Dec.13th?   Guess we
overlooked this small detail while viewing film on the T-Blazers because
Darius was with Cleveland at that time.

Egg