After the Blazer game

Here are my thoughts following the Blazer game:

First, we all knew that Carroll was running on borrowied time trying to get away with playing Walter at power forward. Tommy has gone on and on about it. I agree in that I would rather play Mihm or Hunter and hope for growth rather than try the gimmick and hope the Walter's threes go down. You can't get away from it against good teams and teams that have some bigs. But this has been thoroughly discussed on this boards with most agreement from the knowledgeable. Carroll has done everything else right but has a blind spot here. The team does tend to bog down on offensive movement when Walter isn't there to miss his threes. But if Carroll could commit to a bigger player at the four, keeping him down low and Blount at the high post where they have to honor his shot, if just might work. We don't have a prayer's chance of doing anything in the playoffs if Walter is at the four. But it will make some people happy....

Tommy properly condemned PP for his defense tonight. He has mentioned but could have chastized him also for dogging it on the break. Tonight, for the first time, I thought it was a possibility that Danny could trade PP if he doesn't start getting it. Maybe PP needs a Twan or EWill in his ear to motivate him. Chucky helps in the leadership area but can't follow up on the physicality....

Hunter and Walter both tried to climb Mount Ratcliff to no avail. But Mihm learned his lesson from last time, giving an upfake and following with a hook which is good....

Banks is beginning to frustrate me because he just isn't learning. I can be patient and wait for year three for real results. But it could well be Banks along with the 15 pick and the 24 that goes to the Magic for their top pick. It is interesting that the Orlando paper would equate the Magic's pick is equal to the Cs or Utah's multi picks. We got people who think it would take PP and our three picks to equal the top picks in value!Does anyone know just what picks Utah has?

Doesn't that get the draft juices flowing? Say a Jiri and the two lower picks for a Okafur or Howard. More likely Jiri, the 15 and 24 for the Magic no. 1. That is why Danny was trying to build the munitions plant, for a trade like this....

DJessen33