re: Re: Devin Harris and Zydrunas Ilgauskas

Sure I do. I know Ainge sees him as a solid NBA center,
as that's just what he said. I know he was projected
coming out of high school as being solid. Ilgauskas meanwhile is a
quasi-All Star and seems to have recovered from his foot problems
very sufficiently having only missed one game in the last two seasons.
Ray