RE: [Celtics' Stuff ] A hidden asset?-Herald

If I recall from fantasy seasons past, JJ is one of those guys who can
play SF, PF, and even C on occasion (or at least he has in the past).

As for playing PF this year on this team - why not?  Hunter had his
chance and while showing something had trouble sustaining it.  Mihm cant
play PF - he racks up fouls so fast when he plays there.  They seem
unwilling to try Blount there for any extended stretch.  Raef is hurt.
At this point, I am willing to see anybody out there if it means Walter
plays 22 minutes or less...

Sean Giovanello
Visiting Instructor
Department of Political Science