Biedrins

Mark me down for drafting Biedrins with our top pick.  His profile in draftcity.com is salivatious.  He's 6'10" and 238, still in HS, but considering the draft, a shot-blocking fiend and tho' compared to Darko Milicic, he sounds like the man.

And what did you think of Allen last night?  I'd get him with an early second round pick if we have one.  He could be one of our four guards, backing up Banks and/or Atkins as well as being a tough 2 guard.

Cheers, Gene