Re: Bob Ryan being stupid again

Please.  I don't know the teams involved, but there
are A LOT  of teams that consist of heady white
players, and in fact they can't compete against teams
that feature the best black athletes.  It was true
when Texas-El Paso beat Kentucky, and it's true now.
Hickory High only beats South Bend in the movies.  The
racism, if it existed, would lay in saying that the
great black athletes aren't every bit as hard-working,
heady, intelligent, and filled with team spirit as the
white guys.  White NCAA atheltes on the order of
Okafor or Elton Brand can be counted on the fingers of
one maimed hand.

Josh

http://tennessean.com/sports/vandy/archives/04/03/48558218.shtml?Element_ID=