Re: Blount

Not true, my good Dan. Mihm has a nice, little half hook with his right hand.
This is very important because you want you big guys to be able to score on
the inside. However, he shots it quite flat so it can be blocked by a good
defender like Ratcliff. Therefore, he needs to add an upfake in the offseason.
Mihm is also a much better shotblocker and rebounder and has better hands. He
just isn't getting any time any more. Yeah, Blount has a better jumper than him,
by far. But if Carroll had given Mihm the minutes that Blount has, provided he
wouldn't have fouled out, you would have had a much different story. You'll
see next year, Marcus Bank on it....

DJessen33

<< Mihm is far behind Blount in development. He has one shot, a dunk, and is a
 consistent fouler. Blount has an excellent jumper which loosens up his
 inside game, runs the floor much better and is a better shot blocker.  I
 just don't see the hype over Mihm compared to Blount. At this point it is
 all hype. Yeah, ok, he doesn't get minutes is the big cry.  Right because he
 doesn't deserve them. If the Celts don't keep Blount it will be a set back
 for the Celts. Put a real power forward, (not Hunter at 6'6") next to him
 and he'll improve even more.

 DanF >>