Re: Ainge Watch Ainge Watch Ainge Watch

Have to admit it was me that called Blount a leader for putting Ricky in
check for his dunkage attempt. However, he obviously isn't acting like the leader
we need with the info we have now.....

DJessen33

<< Ray, what evidence is there for a Pierce rebellion.
 Just day he admitted that the Obie team wasn't very
 good.  When I read that I concluded that Danny and
 Paul had talked and ironed out the issues / questions.
 Blount should have been traded alright.  Despite his
 good play I hate him as part of the coaches rebellion,
 and would love to see him wither and die for his attitude.

 Josh >>