re: Re: Ainge Watch Ainge Watch Ainge Watch

> Ray, what evidence is there for a Pierce rebellion.
> Just day he admitted that the Obie team wasn't very
> good.  When I read that I concluded that Danny and
> Paul had talked and ironed out the issues / questions.
> Blount should have been traded alright.  Despite his
> good play I hate him as part of the coaches rebellion,
> and would love to see him wither and die for his attitude.
>
> Josh

Josh,
It's very bad form for Pierce to openly talk about another coach, while
the present one is still employed.  Not that it matters or have
an effect on who Ainge chooses. And Ainge has likely
already decided on who his next coach will be and barring
any unexpected firings, will stick to that choice.
Ray