----- Original Message -----
From: <Celtic4Hire@xxxxxxx>
To: <celtics@xxxxxxxx>

> The refs really missed some calls in this game. Two drives by PP were gets
totally butchered were somehow missed. On the other side, a blatant
traveling by PP and a double dribble by Blount gets missed.....

> I have to recant my "stop the Hunter/Mihm/Banks" requests. We have yet to
beat a playoff team in this run (Denver may not be one soon) with Walter in
the core lineup. We just got murdered on the boards by a weak rebounding
team in Dallas. I was willing to go to the playoffs and give it a shot with
what we got. However, we have already failed test 1 (Mavs). Test two (Spurs)
and Test three (Nets) are forthcoming. But I already think the results are
in. We may still make it in but we won't have a dream of a chance of winning
a playoff game with Walter at the power forward spot. I only hope would be
if Raef comes back in time. So I again put out a call for playing Mihm or
Hunter instead of Walter. If we win playing one of those at the power
forward spot, it would obviously be great. But if we lose, at least we went
for it in a conventional way. Why try and go make the playoffs with a
gimmick like Walter at power forward, knowing we will get killed on the
boards and lose in the p!
>  layoffs anyways. If you went with Hunter or Mihm, at least you got hope
they could grow and step up to the challenge. Just doesn't make sense to
me....

> Don Nelson admitted today that he should have pulled Walker in the first
matchup with the Cs and some other games but he wanted to give him some
confidence. He said he can no longer fool around and will only play guys who
are getting the job done....

> A couple of other quickies:
>
> Mihm's fall away jumper in the post is horrible...
>
> I think Hunter looks good on defense and looks like he has the quickness
to defend the small forwards. However, he just looks lost on
offense/passing...

> How many times does PP have to be stripped going against 1 on two before
he gives it up? Too many to count as he seems to be working on the that move
unsuccessfully all season....

> We need to scout out Brent Barry. I have been out of town since Barry has
come back so I haven't had a chance. I tried tonight during timeouts to
check him out. I have been hearing that the Sonics have been attibuting
their improved play to his return. What I saw tonight was that Flip would
bring up the ball but Barry would direct the offense, kind of like a coach
on the floor. He made a sick ally-oop pass to Rashard for a dunk. I am just
trying to figure how he would fit in with the Cs. Maybe what Danny is
thinking is that he would really complement Banks well. BB could direct the
offense and make the creative passes while Banks would bring up the ball,
play the D against the other 1s and would do the penetration. Maybe he is
better fit than I earlier gave him credit for. However, he isn't going to be
our point guard. Maybe if you sign BB, you can trade Ricky D for some help
in other areas....