re: Chad Ford speculates about McGrady for Pierce

It's too bad the Celtics don't have Blount's Bird Rights, so they could
work out a sign and trade with Orlando for him. To do that now,
would require them using the MLE, and I'm not sure Ainge would.
But hypothetically speaking, let's say Blount and one of the Celtics draftees
(say they use one of the picks on a quality PG) for Gooden,
that lanky athletic forward Ainge wants.
Ray