From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of lapdoggy
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 10:15 PM
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: what the heck?

Blount and Ricky giving each other a hug at the end of the game?
Pierce saying he wants to give some of his check to Chucky AtKins? He
says he wishes Chucky was in green sooner?
But Mike James and Chucky were a wash talent wise. At least that's what
every scribe this side of Chino said.
Maybe there's a reason Chucky's earned more than a minimum contract?
We'll see what James commands next summer. I don't mean to overreact,
but it's nice to see a PG that know's what the hell he's doing out
there. And, like Ricky, his shots will start dropping the longer he's
in his new surroundings.

Watching the Celtic's win this game on St. Patty's Day couldn't have
been any better except for the fact that the Atlanta Hawks are beating
the Mavs in Dallas by 20 with 4 minutes left in the 3rd. Hmm, I wonder
if anyone took that +1800 Money Line on the Hawks tonight:) I fully
expect the Mavs to end up winning this game but it just goes to show
that that Mavs pick may not be as worthless as some have predicted.