Re: Carroll's NBA player

On Wednesday, March 17, 2004, at 09:30 AM, Kestas wrote:

At 12:22 PM 3/17/2004, you wrote:
What does this say about Carroll's style? Sounds like he likes the 1-man show.

He can take his one-man show to wherever Obie ends up next season. But at least he's honest: "I'm not a real big talent evaluator". Yeah, we noticed.
Kestas

It amazes me how many people are going on about Obie taking over a team and bringing his boy's Blount, Williams etc. along. It's unbelievable some of the crap you read. Even if Obie lands a job, which only time will tell, who freaking cares if Blount and Eric Williams want to follow him there? What has either, or any of those guys accomplished? Carroll seems like a nice guy but he's still part of that system that obviously needs a freakin truckload of pesticide to kill it off b/c it's been going on forever. I hope Obie ends up in Philly b/c that will be one less team the C's need to worry about.