Re: back to the Celtics discussion

Don't worry, Neal, I've spent all the effort I'm going to on him.

Back to useful conversation, I've seen a lot of comments about various
rookies, but very little of Luke Walton.  I've been wondering if he'd make
a good backup player for the C's now or someday.

Along the lines of trivia, has there been an instance where a father and
son has played for the same NBA team--perhaps even under the same coach?

At 08:09 AM 3/15/2004, Neal R Hoffman wrote:

>If you want to sink to mud throwing, please do it off the list.  Lets keep
>this all about the C's.
>
>Neal

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle