Re: Vescey on Heinsohn, Pierce

In a message dated 3/14/04 2:09:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jozersky@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Larry could basically score on anybody, and could take quicker players like
> James Worthy down low, and drive on bigger defenders.  Pierce can score on
> just about anybody too; he has a much quicker first step than larry, and they
> are both great dribblers with both hands in terms of their spin movies and
> other quick thrusts into the lane.

Surely you jest. You can't possibly be sitting there with a straight face and
would have us believe that Pierce "is a great dribbler with both hands in
terms of his spin moves". Please tell us you were being completely facetious with
that comment.

CeltsSteve

``In Ainge We (T)rust" - what other choice do we really have?