Re: questions about the lakers game

--- You wrote:
I love Tommy and hope he works the games until he's 200.
He's the Johnny Most of my generation, with a thousand
times more basketball knowledge than Most every had.  I
agree with almost everything Tommy says.  Period.  How
about that?
--- end of quote ---

No surprise here. I figured people like you, Josh and some others on this list
- you know who you are, would vehemently disagree. Some people like their
coffee with one sugar, others with five or fifteen.

However, I agree with you about Tommy's basketball knowledge. Alas, that's what
we're missing out on due to his degeneration into an angry, delusional
screamer.
Kestas