Re: Marbury...Nope!

In a message dated 3/11/04 10:58:49 AM, jpereira@xxxxxxxx writes:

> Better than Banks?  Marbury?   Nope...though it's not his fault.

Jesu Christi, holy sh-t , and #@#$%%$^&%$#.   Your above statement
is just the kind of abject Tommyism that drives me to return time and
time again to this addictive list of geniuses and knaves.

Jperiera, give it up.   This is not your day.   In lieu of snagging that 45
lb.
tuna of your dreams you have instead caught the rotten Egg on a day in
which she hadn't yet been boiled for the full three minutes (still awaiting
the Kestas response).   So please, to save this list further grief, just toss
the undercooked Egg back into the ocean.   Or at the very least, please
don't dare repeat that Banks is better than Marbury in this 2004th year
of our Lord unless you want Mel Gibson to do a movie on you.   Your
trendy little Banks better than Marbury line even exceeds the poster
who blasphemed all over my computer table (what a mess), suggesting
that Paul should be allowed at least one additional mpg than the stylish
Ricky and two more mpg than Jiri.

Ciao, and may the Gods be with you -
Egg