RE: Ricky Fan

Agree. I think he is innocent of his past history until proven guilty of
Head case for Ricky seems like he really wants to be an active part of the
Celtics.
I was at the game last night and at one point I looked up at the score and
saw Davis -12pts, Pierce 4pts. WOW!  Ricky was our only offensive until
Pierce finally came alive.
As for the controversial dunk, it was awesome in person. I thought if I was
watching it on TV I would probably be complaining about his showboating and
Heinhson, who is to old school, would probably be moaning.
But, in person the perspective is totally different:
The Lakers thought there was a foul and both Celtics and Lakers seemed to be
waiting for a whistle which never came. To Ricky's credit, he looked around,
heard no whistle, and ran up court with the ball. As he did he looked back,
saw everyone was still at the other end of the court trying to figure out
what just happened and so he went for the dunk. He missed it but not a
single Lakers player bothered to even walk towards his end of the court, so
when Ricky saw he was still all alone he went for the dunk again.  The Fleet
center exploded in positive support of Ricky's dunk.
Several Fan held signs that said "See Ricky fly!"
And, the chant whenever the Celtics is screwed up an opportunity is "Aigne."
Tommy doesn't tell you that on TV.
PS:  There were far too many Lakers fans in the fleet center for my liking.
Yellow shirts were everywhere.  As much as I really wanted to see the
Lakers, I was still rooting for the Celtics.
-steve