Pierce is Burnt Out

Pierce is burnt out period. At one point he was 1-9 and still bombing away.
Shooting about 30% for the last 100 shots. I don't see his head in the game
for the minutes he's playing. He still has trouble getting the ball out of
doubles although he has improved, anything will be better. Watch him during
breaks, he's like out of it. He's supposed to be a Captain and inspire the
troops. Some Captain. He may be overworked but is certainly less a player
than we thought he was. Heinsohn is becoming critical of his game in
general.

DanF