P(*^!%## L.A.!!!

   So I figure today is one of the Righteous Confrontations of the Year.  I
said before that there are four kinds of Celtic games:  Sixer games, Laker
games,  playoff games, and other games.
    So I duck out of work early, figuring I can watch from 4:30 - 6:30 when
my usual Wednesday dinner companions join us, but by then it'll either be a
blowout or a game worth watching.  I turn on the tube and guess what?
   A GODDAM TAPE DELAY SO THE 'FANS' IN LA CAN GET HOME FROM WORK.  TAPE
DELAY ON TV, TAPE DELAY ON RADIO.
   I know it is now 42-41 Cs in the 2d.  Do I wait an half an hour to watch
from the start?  Keep checking the computer?  Damn.  This stinks.
 - Disgusted Doug in LA