From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Celtic4Hire@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 6:24 PM
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Cc: celticsstuffgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Twan rearing his ugly head

They are now justifying the trade here in Dallas as LaFrentz was going
to be injured anyways, had a bad contract and they can trade Walker next
year with the expiring contract....

DJessen33

<It's hard to see Antoine opting out of his big contract for next year,
but despite his struggles of late, he's a valuable commodity in a
trade.  This is not because of his ability on the court, it's because
of that massive expiring contract.
Dallas as always, will be willing to take on contracts, and can get
talent from a team looking for a big reduction in cap space.  It
appears they are souring on Walker, and will surely have plenty
of opportunities to trade him over the summer or in the early part
of the season.

--Andy>