Chucky now a wanted man-Funny how that works

Chucky Atkins? The guy we were so stupid to get stuck with per the guys who get paid to comment? I don't see that unless they want to dump Howard's contract....

DJessen33

<"A few free agents who might be linked to the Magic this summer: Boston point guard Chucky Atkins (who played here in 2000), Dallas point guard Marquis Daniels, Boston center Mark Blount, Utah point guard Carlos Arroyo." Orlando Sentinel>