----- Original Message -----
From: "Pereira, Jorge M" > =====

> Hey guys, take it easy on the kid. This senior moment was sandwiched in
between some of the best stuff I've ever seen from a pt guard. The defense
goes into a panic when he drives.  Now he's learning to dish off when he
gets ganged up on.  The rook can think!  He's probably the most
misunderstood player in the C's because his style is a so avant-guard...for
a point guard.  I mean, you've seen Cousy play, right?  Great then,
ridiculous now.  Subsequent advances are more subtle but Banks's style is
new and improved.  Today's pg is a great passer who can also drive; Banks is
a great driver who can also pass.  A defense hates the constant pressure and
penetration from repeated drives.  With this guy, you ain't seen nothing
yet. From his defense to the fast break, he could re-write the book on
point-guarding.