RE: Win at Minnesota

Hi,

I don't think Pierce was that bad. Unfortunately, he has the attitude of a shooter to keep
shooting until they fall for you. If he attacked more he could have gone to FT line more. Other
than a poor shooting night I think he played very good D. By the way, I agree other than playing
Walter more time Carrol does a good job so far. My choice is still John Stockton, surprisingly,
nobody has made a comment about it so far.

Abdullah,