Re: That Arenas player is GOOD!

You could probably get Brown "and" Arenas for Pierce.    Arenas was the 31st
pick in the draft when he came out.  But those late picks aren't considered
to have much value according to the pundits and sportswriters ... . To think
we took Johnson, Brown and Forte that same year.  They should blow up a
statue of Wallace with the idea to get rid of the curse like recently done
with the "Cub's ball".

<Jim

>Man, this Gilbert Arenas is really good.

>If I were to trade away Pierce (as if...) I want to get Arenas... does all
>what Pierce can  but better.  He shoots in control and has great handle.

>I think he's got more leadership potential than Pierce.

>Jaims

---