RE: Marcus Camby you say?

Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 16:33:14 EST
From: GuyClinch@xxxxxxx
Subject: Mihm hater but still 20/20 not a problem for the guy.

Anyway defense is why Mihm was sent out of Cleveland - not because he
couldn't rebound or score. He can do both. And defense will keep him either on the
bench or on losing teams. The Celtics don't need Mihm they would be better off
getting a good defender in the offseason - someone in the Marcus Camby mode if
they can't resign Blount affordably.

Marcus Camby? .  Now that perks my interest.  I have lost track of him since his hay days in NY when I thought he should have been starting.  I thought he was phenomenal.

Seriously, what are the chances of getting a player like that?  Could you paint a possible scenario?  -$7,750.000 next year, last year of contract, 30 years old, injuries - are some of the negatives from a quick look, but fits Ainge's and my favored style.

Jorge