From: Mark Piotrowski <markp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mar 3, 2004 11:01 AM
To: Celtics <celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Simmons on the Celtics

On Mar 3, 2004, at 8:37 AM, Berry, Mark S wrote:

> I copied this from the Sons of Sam Horn board. I hope he doesn't mind.

why is Simmons posting Celtics stuff on the SoSH boards -- aren't they
for baseball?  After the Atkins deal I seem to remember him saying he
was sorry for posting there but didn't know where else to go...Why not
join our little virtual fellowship of the miserable ;-)  ?  I really
enjoy his writing -- but think he's off base about how bad Ainge is.
Maybe he'd take to "borrowing" ideas from folks here --- like writing a
full column about how the C's will take Ernest Brown.

I guess what we really need is the SoFR (Sons of Fred Roberts) board
ourselves -- or should it be Conner Henry?  Gerald Henderson? Brett
Szabo?  Greg Kite? Sam Vincent (to keep with the Sam theme)....I could
go on all afternoon....David Thirdkill?  Dee Brown?

(the other) Mark