From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Art Silva
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 6:16 PM
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: bewildered

The question at hand is not whether Raef is better than Blount or even
if he
is worth his contract. It's who do you protect in the expansion draft.
There
is no way the Bobcats take a 10 million dollar contract. They only have
take 14 players from the 27 teams available. Add to that the fact that
they
have a significantly lower salary cap it is unlikely they'll saddle
themselves with a large contract.