From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Wright, Cecil
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 5:38 AM
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: bewildered

I think that Raef must be left unprotected.  It's a tough call on
Chucky/Banks.  I'm not sure Danny will want to leave his #1 pick
available to be plucked, especially after having said that it takes
point guards a few years to blossom.

On the list below, I would insert Blount as a keeper and remove Raef.

Cecil