Re: ''You wonder where Ainge is taking the Celtics'' - MacMullan

<May I ask you, Kestas, just why you and so many other Celt fans have
bought into the Danny concept that our new additions are so good that they
can take us to the promised land?  I know, I know, Danny is not through
dealing, right?>

If I can chime in.  I think we have a far better team then what ended last
year.  And I don't think it was "Williams" that was traded, it was his
expiring contract that wasn't going to be resigned.  As far as El Busto, I
would much rather have Davis on the team to play or for a future trade for
the same money.  Mihm is a far superior talent the Battie as well.

<Jim
---