Hooray!!

I know Obie was forced to resign ("resign or be fired") but who cares
how, the deed is done. Maybe we will run now. I had to stop watching the
C's and was feeling the $140 to Directv was a total waste of money.
Maybe it won't be.

Sorry Snoopy feels the other way, but I think Danny has made one good
deal after another. Ricky Davis reminds me of when the Knicks got Earl
Monroe and everyone said he'd never work with Walt Frazier. But they
were phenomenal together. I can't wait to see Paul, Jiri and Ricky start
fastbreaking.

Danny is looking for more than a "lucky break" into the finals. He wants
us there year after year.

Another building block on the return.

Pegleg