what a pigheaded dope Obie is

This will be one of my last posts on the subject, but
it strikes me that Obie jumping ship because Danny
didn't like his offense perfectly captures what was
wrong about the guy.  Obie should have been aghast
at the type of offense he was running.  But so inflexible,
pigheaded, and stubborn was he that he chose to quit
rather than accept criticism that was obvious to every
fan with eyes in his head.  Obie is the densest coach
I've ever experienced.  It's amazing to me that anyone
could muster a word of defense about the coaching job
he did on offense.  It was an embarassment.

Josh