RE: The pressure is squarely on Danny Ainge now.

This is why I am glad obie is gone:

1.  he developed zero young players.  I don't know if Brandon hunter is
any good, but I'd sure like to find out.

2.  he could not coach during the game.  Remember the Nets series 2
years ago.  I always harp on it because he refused to make adjustments
and put the right players on the court (erick Strickland was the mvp of
the series and couldn't get any time in the middle games).  If your team
starts every game by going down 20, you might want to think about
switching things up.  His substitution pattern was terrible.

3.  The reliance on the three pointer.  So he loses Antoine and they
still chuck the three.  Walter Mccarty is a nice player for 10 minutes a
game to come give some energy but I'd rather we have somebody who can
PASS and dribble.  Terrible terrible game planning, no offenseive
continuity.

I give him credit for getting his players to play hard, which is a huge
part of the nba but to win you need to know how to coach Xs and Os.

Now lets hire somebody new, with some fresh ideas.  Will the brain
doctor be part of the screening process?

rmn