Come on...

This season has just been one major distraction after
another.  I just want to watch basketball games,
dammit!  Let's forget about the drama.  First Antoine
goes, then we trade our (other) heart and soul, then
Vinnie relapses, then O'Brien resigns.  What's
next...Paul getting stabbed again???...by Ricky (bad
joke, I know).

This all sucks.  While I was hesitant to believe Eggy
in the beginning, I'm starting to move into the
anti-Ainge camp.  And this is putting aside all
basketball-related moves, everyone of which I believe
were good moves.  I agree with his basketball
philosophy as well.  However...

This is not how you run anything...I don't care if
we're talking about a local carwash or what.  You
don't alienate your employees, even if they are bad
employees (or at least you percieve them to be bad).
Why?  All your good employees are going to notice the
treatment and become less willing to go the extra mile
and work hard.  We're talking about some fucking
respect, Danny!  How would you like to be Paul Pierce
now?  Ainge has taken a blow torch to everything...and
we all underestimate the difficulty in starting from
scratch (if you don't think we're back to scratch,
well then look at the team...we went to the
playoffs--strike that, made the playoffs because of
Pierce, O'Brien and Antoine...two of those are
gone...this team, with Ricky and Paul as the
"go-to-guys" is going to be struggling just as bad as
we did in the 3 years of Pitino).  And if I'm Paul,
this is all leading me to be thinking hard about not
re-signing...

Back to O'Brien, who apparently resigned because he
couldn't work with/under Ainge anymore.  Eggy, it
would be nice if you lifted your self-imposed
gag-order and gave us the inside story.  Are the
owners having second-thoughts yet...because I would be
having those thoughts.  Why?  Well, minus those
basketball moves, this team is in disarray.  Don't
give me the damned 3 year plan bullshit either.
There's a way to compete now and still keep that
longterm plan viable.  And it started with keeping
O'Brien around, who kept the team playing hard...

And to those who have been clamoring to get rid of
O'Brien, I'm glad you're happy.  Now we get to watch a
team that won't play hard and won't make the playoffs.
 This team will quit, just like they're leader has
quit; because of Danny Ainge.

Of course, I'll be cheering for the team to "come
together" and somehow prevail through this adversity.
But it's a longshot.

The only bright side to this whole deal is that it
might lead to less Walter, which is always a good
thing.

What should John Carroll (he's apparently getting the
head job on an interim basis) do?  First, hope these
guys will play hard for you.  Next, bench Walter,
attempt to resurrect Jumaine, play Hunter and Perkins,
start Marcus...

That's it....sorry for the randomness

Ryan