Re: Hunter, Obie and Pierce... my unsolicited opinion on the Celtics at a time when no one seems to be paying attention

I'm not so sure it's the Pats contributing to lack of interest in the Celts.
Only so much ineptness can be absorbed before turning to other sources of
entertainment. Unless of course one can deal with the present and rely on
the future. The latter is getting to wear a little thin.

Anyway, go Pats. Brady got invite to the Presidential Box recently, next may
be the Ranch.

DanF

 "Berry, Mark S"

> I completely understand the lack of interest in the C's among Pats fans
right now. How could you concentrate on anything else? As a Bengals fan, I
can only imagine...