Mark,

I think you look too deeply for the answer you already know. Boring
basketball, played sloppily, with easily fixable problems many on the list have
identified over and over again lead to a pretty dispirited and frustrated board. It's
why I don't post anymore (for the most part).

In a message dated 1/26/04 5:54:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,