Pheonix trade

from Hoopsworld rundown of possible trade deadline activity [
http://www.hoopsworld.com/article_6937.shtml ]:

> Phoenix Suns: The Suns are looking to part ways with Jahidi White, his
> contract needs to be moved in order for the Suns to make a serious run
> at Kobe Bryant this summer. Its not believed Kobe will take them
> serious, but the Suns will make an offer. Whos Interested? There is
> limited interest in Jahidis contract, but given the desire to
> liquidate, a team in need of beef in the paint may find a deal in the
> Valley of the Sun

My suggestion would be a White + NY #1 Pick (which is rising) for Mills
+ McCarty + Dallas Pick

White can only help with our rebounding problems -- though I agree that
(a) the problem is more with Obie and his system and (b) that  adding a
player like White might take minutes from Hunter & Perkins, though
including McCarty takes that option away from Obrien.

- (the other) mark