From: David A Wickerham <aw623@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Jan 24, 2004 2:33 PM
To: kimmalo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Baker

I'm workng in the dark as much as everyone else, but it looks like there is a strike 4.  Vin is suspended for 10 games immediately.  If the doctors don't declare him in compliance after that, he can be dumped at that time.  If (when) he falls off the wagon after that, he can be dumped.

I have to believe that no matter what the circumstances are, Vin has played his last professional basketball game in the NBA.