this is just freaking amazing

After as bad as the Celtic's have been playing they are still only 2 games out of first place. The scariest thing is that their schedule gets a hell of a lot easier as far as the amount of games played.
The C's also end the season with 5 of their last 6 games vs ATL,MIA and Washington.
So what's it going to be, a trip to NJ for the lotto or another spot as an underdog in the playoffs?
Personally, I think we stand a better chance of winning the lottery than beating Indiana best of 5.