From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
wayray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 9:16 AM
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Captain Obie Queeg Speaketh

Aye my maties,
Tis Blount and McCarty for me. Two fine lads they be.
I'll run my cutlass through your gizzards if you say they sucketh.
Perkins and Hunter, they are common piss boys who need to learn some
manners, before they'll toil for this Captain.
Aye Aye, Shiver me rebounds.

Baker!!! Don't bring word of that foul devil to me. It was off the
gang-plank for him when he drank and drank of the demon rum.

First mate Harter unfurl the defensive sails! We head to Cod Town to capture
the schooner The Washington by dusk's early light.

Seaman Pierce lead us in a song, as we make our way northward.

Aye aye, Captain.

99 bottles of beer on the prow, 99 bottles of beer, If Vin Baker's around,
29 bottles of  beer on the prow,
29 bottles of beer...

Aye, seaman Pierce, if you mention that foul devil's name once more, it's
off to Davy Jones locker for you.
Ray