Re: how about boozer

--- You wrote:
I'd have gladly substituted Boozer for Davis in that deal.  My question at
that time was whether Danny asked for Boozer at all.  And it has never been
answered.  Believe it or not, I would have thrown in almost anyone they
wanted, other than Pierce, to get Boozer.
--- end of quote ---

Cecil, don't you get it - Davis HAD to be included, as far as the Cavs were
concerned. That was the whole point of the trade. You'd never get Boozer and
Mihm for what we traded, nor Boozer and Davis.
Both Davis and Mihm were disposable, but Davis was a must-go. As for whether
Ainge asked for Boozer, I'd be surprised if he didn't, but you can e-mail him
and ask.
Kestas