re: RE: how about boozer

Boozer is a very fine choice Cecil, but I don't think he's
available and the Celtics don't seem to match up all that
well for another trade with Cleveland.

Interestingly enough, one of the high-schoolers Al Jefferson
is built along similar lines to Boozer and he may very well
be available when the Celtics are drafting.

In fact, here are my thoughts on Chad Ford's earlier comments on the draft:

Bah, I am disappointed. I knew every name mentioned. Tell us
something we don't know, Chad.

However, with the huge influx of both high-schoolers and International Players
in the draft, it looks extremely well for the Celtics to get outstanding young players
with both of their picks. No need to trade up or anything, and the ability to
stash one or both players in Europe for a year or two.

And a good idea too, considering O'Brien's non-propensity for developing
undeveloped players. Banks, Perkins, Hunter and two more young-uns - I
don't think so.

Maybe a high school PF like Jefferson or Aldridge and then a Euro
Big Man left in the Motherland to develop for a couple of years.

Or a semi-developed Big Man like BYU's Araujo and then
Tiago Splitter.

Whatever the case, because of the sheer numbers of both high school and
International players in the draft, something good will slip down to the Celtics.

Perhaps even one of the College Seniors, that Ainge mentioned on his
telecast chat.